Monday, January 12, 2009

Waiting On The Bus...

Monday January 12.
Now that I have arrived at the airport (and eaten my QPwC at the airport McD's) I am waiting on the shuttle bus to Camp Zama. It is quite a tedious process but there are a lot of military folks around so I am hearing English conversation.

I was told, but had forgotten, about the smoking. Though there is no smoking in the airport, there is a lot of smoking outside as well as quite a number of smoking lounges around.

The airport is very nice and it's interesting to see the families and children being just the same as they are stateside - only laughing and playing in Japanese! I am used to seeing Japanese tourists in Hawaii,but the people at the airport seem much more relaxed.

I have attached my first view of Japan. It was through the little seat monitor viewing a camera in the nose of the aircraft. It was interesting to see what the pilots see as they approach and land.

More from Japan later...


On the road, writing with my Blackberry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home