Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall In Hawaii

Now that I have a year's perpsective in this place, I can feel Fall coming in Hawaii. The days are partly cloudy instead of mostly sunny. The high temperatures range in the mid 80's now instead of the high 80's - on the way down to the low 80's of deep winter in January. Surf action is shifting to the North shore.

Friends sent us some beautiful fall leaves from Minnesota. I miss fall. I miss winter. I miss seasons all together! I'm sure everyone sympathizes with me as the frost settles on the pumpkins.

It makes me blue at times.... So blue that I'm going to shake off my blues with a dive beneath the deep blue sea this weekend! Sweet justice for a former Minnesota boy, huh? ;-)

- Joe
(writing on the road with my Blackberry cell phone)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home