Monday, January 12, 2009

A Preview Of Cars!

First, there's just something unnerving about being on the wrong (left) side of the road..

I love the cars I see as I ride the bus to the army base. Slick, small, stylish and they look like a lot if fun to drive. I have seen several I'd like to take home with me, but they might exceed my carry on allowance. There are lots of motorcycles and bicycles as well - even in the cold and at night! I'd take a picture but it's night time already.

If you've seen the Honda FIT, Element or the Toyota Prius, you've seen a majority of vehicle styles. I haven't seen too many "sedans" like you'd see in the USA. Hatchbacks seem to rule.

Kanji needs to be explained to me, but there is enough English and pictograph signage to get around. After all, I found the McD in the airport! I won't starve...

I see these cars as harbingers of the future in the USA. Just think; we could fit another 33% cars on the highway because they are so much smaller! Wait... Is that a good thing?

It's 6:00pm Monday night and the clock says I have been awake for 36 hours, but I really have been awake for almost 24 hours, so I am starting to run down. I shouldn't have any trouble falling asleep.

OK, the driver just jumped into the fast lane - against the right guard rail... Freaky!


On the road, writing with my Blackberry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home