Saturday, October 13, 2007

Less than 12 hours!

The day is finally here! DeAnna is on the plane heading towards Honolulu. I have spent a couple of hours doing some final prep on the apartment. Don't get me wrong, everything has been kept clean and uncluttered, but wiping countertops, vacuuming and cleaning windows is the icing on the cake!

DeAnna won't arrive until 8:30pm, so it will be dark. I'm sure she'll be tired, so we'll just head to the apartment for a brief tour of the facility. Tomorrow, I'll drive her around some of the really cool places I've found. After cleaning and arranging and taking so much by herself over the past few months, she deserves a break!

I'm not sure what DeAnna will do after a brief rest. She's talked about finding a job, but I hope she takes her time to decide. Life changes. It's not every day that you get to live in Hawaii. I'm suggesting that we take advantage of it and stay as mobile as possible.

Updates to come and hopefully pictures from Hawaii that include DeAnna! I am truly and positively blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home