Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Working On Base

This is a short post - just an update! I've been working hard and still don't seem to get all the paperwork done. Of course, the job is fine, I'm just working through the mountains of paperwork to get access to networks and clearance to talk about some project work (Army security and stuff).

I decided that the 2 month old print outs really don't help much. This will help me clear a lot of stuff from my desk. I'll have to get my own recyclable bag! I'm pushing to have everything posted on our project management web site system - something I'm just now learning. I've met with several Black Belts and Green belts now. These people are all earnest and hard workers. I'm privileged to work with them!

I visited the western side of the island at Ko Olina. It's very pretty, but I'm still in love with Kailua. I plan to sign a lease by the weekend. When that happens, I'll post it and you can e-mail me for an address if I don't send it to you first. I just hate to post stuff like that on the Internet.

That's all for now. Still having fun before, during and after work!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home