Monday, September 03, 2007

Life Changes

Lots of things have happened in the past couple of weeks...

I am leaving Seagate after 19 years for a consulting job at a company called George Group. Because of multiple offers and the need to have someone start right away, I will be leaving Minnesota for 2 days of "onboarding" in Arlington Virginia and then I will be off to Honolulu Hawaii!

This first assignment in Hawaii may not be as exciting as it first sounds. I think it will be fun and challenging, but DeAnna doesn't get to go and I won't be making regular trips back home. At this time, the assignment will last for at least 6 months.

While I'm working in Hawaii, DeAnna will be selling the house and moving to Arlington Virginia (at least that's the plan right now). With less than a week left before I leave, I've been working double-time to transition my Seagate projects and dispatching a houseful of 'stuff'. On Monday, September 10th, I will be on my way and the rest of the house (and move) will be under DeAnna's management.

I plan to blog much more often and attach pictures, so watch for updates soon. There is so much evidence of God's handiwork in our lives - I'll share these stories in the days to come! How positively blessed we are!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home