Wednesday, September 12, 2007

On The Way To Honolulu

It has been two days of intense meetings and "onboarding" efforts in Virginia at George Group to prepare me to work in Hawaii. Each night, my new boss has called me with assignments and priorities. In fact, he is meeting me at the airport when I land to take me up to the office before we join his wife for dinner. Later this evening, he will be gone for a week. Nothing like getting started right away, huh?

Though it looks 'High stress', I don't feel stressed about it. As my dad says, "RELAX and enjoy every minute!" I intend to do so! God has been so gracious to us over the past few weeks! He has opened doors and made the way clear for us. It has not been easy in many ways. We still don't know where we will live, for instance. We don't know what possessions we might take (if any). We are leaving a comfortable house (with a low mortgage payment) and will probably sell one or both cars at a loss.

But in spite of all these things, I have confidence that God will take care of everything. The more we have relied upon God, the more blessed we have become. What is next? I don't know. I guess I'll just leave that to God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home