Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Anderson Airport Curse?

Now that I'm home, I feel I should fully disclose the weekend...

While peacefully writing my last blog entry at the airport, Northwest Airlines canceled my flight. I didn't notice this until it was too late to re-route, so I had the privilege of staying one more night in Arlington. The next morning, the flight was delayed, but I finally made it home around noon.

As frustrating as this could have been, my dad picked me up at the airport and I got to spend a great evening with my parents and sleep with them. What a great time! As much as it could have turned out to be frustrating or aggravating, God turned it into a wonder positive blessing! Now, I've got a week of work to do while I wait to hear back about my interviews!



1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 29, 2007, Blogger Jessica said...

You're welcome!!

And, good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home