Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Prayers Answered!

I'm still trying to collect my thoughts on events this weekend and will post details for all of you who have been asking for information on myself, DeAnna and my best friend Kevin. Unfortunately, blogging is a little lower on my list right now, but please know that your prayers and support are felt, loved and are working miracles. God is looking on these poor, fragile sinner with great favour. To God be the glory for recovery! For those who may be confused by this reference, I'll post more tomorrow. Until then, my eternal thanks to everyone in the blogosphere for prayers and concerns.


1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 06, 2008, Blogger Audrey said...

Hey Joe, friend of Jess in Oklahoma. Praying for you, Deanna, and Kevin. What a scary situation! Glad things seem to be a little better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home