Monday, January 28, 2008

The Camera Is Back!

Good News! After just one week, both DeAnna and I have new cameras to replace the ones that stopped working! DeAnna was able to replace her camera the next day because we have a Best Buy nearby, but since we got mine at Target - and there are no Target stores on the island - my mom volunteered to turn it in at a nearby store in Virginia. I mailed the camera and she got them to credit our account.

So today I went back to Best Buy and bought a replacement. It's OSU orange (just like DeAnna's) and the exact same model (Olympus Stylus 790 SW) so I'm already familiar with it. My thanks to my mom who wrangled with the Target returns desk clerk.

For my mom, here is the first picture from my new camera - a sunset looking west to the mountains from Kailua Beach! Thanks, Mom!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 25, 2020, Blogger Robinsen Clerk said...

Much obliged to you for giving such essential data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this issue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home