Thursday, September 11, 2008

One Year - First Anniversary

It is the last remaining moments of September 10th which is one year since my first day as a George Group consultant. It is the day I left our home in Minnesota - never to return. Career-wise, it's been a fabulous year and a wonderful adventure.

The reason I'm up so late is that I'm finishing off the last remaining moments of my Master Black Belt test for the day - about 20 hours of statistics and lean questions. I will send them in before the weekend as right as I can make them and see how I fare.

This is one of the primary reasons I've been "offline" for so long, but another anniversary is coming this Saturday and then I hope to be able to get caught up in all my posts! Until then, here's a tantalizing picture:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home