Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Finally Up To Date!

This blog post marks the first time in three months that I have finally gotten caught up with posting events on my blog (though this picture was taken a month ago). I have noticed that it takes me about 3 hours or more to create the detailed picture posts (like our trip to the Big Island), so it's been difficult to find the time just to sit down, type all this stuff up and arrange pictures! If it's been a while, be sure to scroll down the page to see if you might have missed a blog post because I've done a lot of updates lately!

But now, the posts will be up to date. I hope to be more reflective with less of a travelogue feel, at least for a while. Maybe you'll see some short posts from my Blackberry! Anyway - thanks for reading... leave comments and let me know what you think (My thanks to Jessica for leaving comments)!

I am still amazed that we live in Hawaii and have so many wonders to enjoy. We continue to thank God that we are so positively blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home