Monday, February 07, 2011

Next

Wow, It's been a long time since I posted on this blog. A lot has happened since that time, but in many ways, not that much to report.

I continue to work for the US Navy. We have been doing a lot of great things - most of which would be pretty banal on this blog (and I don't like to say too much about the clients for which I work here). The one big thing I can report is that I have finally brought my ideas about Capability Management and the blending of Lean, Six Sigma and Theory of Constraints together! For those who aren't asleep already, I'll continue with other subjects.

We had planned to move to Hawaii last fall, but contracts have fallen through with the continuing resolutions from congress and so I await my next assignment(s) while doing more stuff here in Virginia for the Navy. Having sold our place in September, we now reside at my dad's office apartment in Alexandria with all our stuff in storage.

So where do we go next? We have ideas, but are working our options. It is wonderful to have multiple opportunities and options. We are truly Positively Blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home